Season One - Cooking With HJ
Each sponsor will have a sponsor card at the beginning and ending of each show sponsored, as well as a banner ad on SoGood.TV for the run of the series on BCAT. All sponsorship fees are used to defray the costs of producing, editing, and delivering Cooking For HJ for broadcast.
3 shows (minimum): contact gordon (at) waverlyhicks.com for rates
BASE RATE RATIONALE
Prior Advertising on SoGood.TV
Since 2007, Heather Johnston's food and wine website, SoGood.TV, has been a Google Adsense Partner and her YouTube Channel a YouTube Content Partner. Base ad rates for both these advertising channels are set by Google at $15 per1000 impressions; thus, an average 5 minute SoGood.TV video that captures 50,000 viewers costs an advertiser $750 during the course of its run.
Unique Positioning on Brooklyn Cable
Because Cooking With HJ is premiering on BCAT for the first time, and does not have prior ratings or other audience metrics, there is no way to fix a sponsorship fee based on viewership. Instead, potential sponsors should consider these facts:
- Cooking With HJ will be airing in an excellent channel position - Channel 34 - on Brooklyn's Cable Systems, on Tuesdays at 11AM.
- The 500,000 Brooklyn households reached by BCAT contain an exceptional audience of food and wine consumers and restaurant goers.
- Brooklyn, known for its food culture, is home to a large number of influential food editors, writers, and bloggers.
- Cooking With HJ is the only cooking show on BCAT.
- SoGood.TV, Heather's food and wine website, will be emailing, tweeting, and facebooking each episode's premiere to an elite food audience of subscribers and followers.
- In addition to sponsor cards at the beginning and end of each show, sponsors will also be featured in prominent banner ads on SoGood.TV.
- SoGood.TV content is syndicated and regularly featured on sites such as FoodWishes and Only The Blog Knows Brooklyn.
Contact Gordon Eriksen, producer, at: gordon (at) waverlyhicks.com or (718) 965-1036 for more information